- Total 520
- Main Floor 414
- Left section 105
- Right section 105
plus two accessible seats on each side
- Centre 200
- Balcony 110
Technical Facilities/Sound and Lighting
9.2 foot concert grand piano by Petrof
42' x 34' with swivel acoustic panels
20' x 12'
Sound System Specs
- 32 input system
- 3-way with aux-fed subs
- Reinkus Heinz ST4/ST4L, complete with under/over balcony fill
- Mackie SRM 450 monitors (6 monitors on 4 mixes)
- Ashley graphic EQ's for left/right mains and subs as well as 4 monitor mixes
- Audix OM5
- AKG C535
- Sennheiser E609
- Shure SM 57 and SM58
- AKG C430
- AKG WMS 400 wireless
- Radial J48 direct boxes
- 6 insertable compressors
- TC electronics M1 and D2 effects units
- Yamaha DME 24 system processor
- 48 channels 2.4 K dimmes
- 48 channel Strand 200 analog lighting console with monitor
- House Plot general stage wash in 14 areas
- 2 ERS front and one fresnel backlight fixtures for each area
- 7 special ERS fixtures FOH (some zoom)
- Cyclorama wall
- channels into four IRS-3 RGB fixtures
- 24 par64 1K fixtures (bars 6) can be swapped in for IRIS & fresnels
- 1K Follow Spot in balcony
- Hazer - only by special arrangement
- 1 Dataflash 1000 strobe - use only by special arrangement
- 1 FOH pipe - 4 above stage pipes
- Rolling ladders for FOH and stage
- 5 pin DMX drops at stage left, FOH and balcony
- Clearcom - Stage L, FOH and balcony
- 2-50 amp stove plugs stage left - extra AC tie-in basement - only by special arrangement
Note: Changes available by arrangement
- 42'w x 15'h procenium opening
- Black main curtain
- Upstage white cyl wall 36'w 12'h
- Black curtain to cover cyc wall
- 4 acoustic panel doors on each side of stage (rotate 360) (maple veneer one side / black carpet on other side)
- Acoustic reflector clouds above stage - solid floor - black painted masonite over 2 layers 3/4 plywd
Rental rates begin at $575 per day.
*Sound and Light Technicians are extra as is rental of the grand piano and other equipment like TV, VCR, etc. Please call 325-5600 for more information.
**Professional rates also available, please call for information.
Dressing Rooms/Green Room/Reception Area:
The Concert Hall offers two dressing rooms, each with hot and cold water, washroom, coat hooks, makeup counter and lights.
The Reception area doubles as a Green Room as well and has capacity for up to 100 individuals for receptions. The basement also has a fully operational kitchen.
Click here to view our seating plan.